Created 11/24/14 2:43 PM MT|
Currently does not seem to run at all on the dev/latest beta branch. Client window opens, shows "Running self check", and closes in about half a second.|
Tried it on the dev/debug beta branch. Huge pic of a teddy bear, says "Game file missing", "Verify game installation". Behind the pic it says "Bootstrapping". Then it closes after about a second or two.
- sandstorm textures / sounds / script / prefab
- Organized the monument assets in a somewhat future-proof fashion
- Added DisableMaterialImport asset processor
- Fixed my scale issue, it was my error from this morning. Pivot error was throwing the scale out ingame
- Lighthouse fixing, scale and uv issues still to fix.
Created 11/22/14 9:55 PM MT|
- Crafting items gets stuck for a few minutes most of the time. Eventually it does end up in your inventory and allows you to move on.
- Locking a code lock while the door is open causes the lock to get stuck in midair when you close the door. It also blocks you physically (why does a code lock even have a collider?). To fix, unlock the lock and close the door, then relock it.
- Framerates have intermittent drops, but seem to be generally acceptable. I've been getting 20-30 FPS, which I consider passable for a Unity 5 game.
- Other people seem to jump around the map a lot.
- Sometimes trees disappear until you relog. Other times trees appear then they aren't really there until you relog.
- Everything seems to cook slowe[...]